Carers feed elderly grandfather jam sandwich covered in MOULD leaving him in tears

Carers fed 77-year-old grandfather this jam sandwich covered in mould: Fury of daughter who found father in tears after lunch 'burned back of his throat'Rita Sinnix claims her elderly father was given mouldy sandwichThe 77-year-old told his daughter the food burned the back of his throat Mrs Sinnix complained to social services, who have introduced new care By James Rush PUBLISHED: 13:37 GMT, 27 February 2013 | UPDATED: 19:17 GMT, 27 February 2013 A daughter has criticised her elderly father's carers for making a sandwich out of mouldy bread for his lunch.

David Glasheen: Australian castaway on island faces eviction

Real life Robinson Crusoe… but for how much longer Castaway living on Australian island for 20 years faces evictionDavid Glasheen has been living on Restoration Island off the Australian coast for almost 20 years after he lost 6.5 million on the stock market

Mother"s outrage after being billed for "nursery care" of daughter who died MINUTES after being born

Mother's outrage after being billed for 'nursery care' of daughter who died MINUTES after being born | UPDATED: 21:01 GMT, 3 June 2012 A grieving mother whose newborn died in her arms was charged almost $900 for her daughter's hospital care, despite the fact that she was only alive for a few seconds after birth.

Kane Wade, 10, chokes to death after ambulance workers can"t find Pennycress Drive on sat nav

Boy, 10, chokes to death on a sweet after ambulance workers can't find his street on sat nav Street is on 2010 Liverpool A-Z but didn't come up on ambulance sat navParents tried to save their son as they waited for ambulance to find themMP says there is a case to answer Kane died after choking on a sweet in front of his terrified family A young boy choked to death on a sweet after an ambulance was delayed because his house could not be found on a computer system.

Boy, 10, chokes to death on a sweet because ambulance workers can"t find his street on sat nav

Boy, 10, chokes to death on a sweet because ambulance workers can't find his street on sat nav Street is on 2010 Liverpool A-Z but didn't come up on ambulance sat navParents tried to save their son as they waited for ambulance to find themMP says there is a case to answer Kane died after choking on a sweet in front of his terrified family A young boy choked to death on a sweet after an ambulance was delayed because his house could not be found on a computer system.