Father died on hospital bathroom floor after doctors failed to give him life-saving drugs Edward McKean, 52, died on bathroom floor at University Hospital CoventryHad undergone surgery to remove a benign brain tumour three weeks earlier He died of a pulmonary embolism – a blood clot in the pulmonary arteryHad not received vital blood-thinning drugs which could have saved himInquest heard junior doctor missed the drugs off his medication chart'Neglect' contributed to death and doctors missed opportunities to save him By Emma Innes PUBLISHED: 09:40 GMT, 2 April 2013 | UPDATED: 10:32 GMT, 2 April 2013 Edward McKean, 52, died after doctors failed to notice he was not receiving vital drugs A father-of-three died on the bathroom floor of a hospital after a junior doctor left life-saving drugs off his medication chart, an inquest has heard.
Heavily pregnant teenager, 19, sent home from hospital had to walk FIVE MILES home while having contractions… and promptly gave birth on her bathroom floorKatie Baker waited eight hours for a bed but was discharged a day laterShe could not pay for taxi and had no one to collect her
The dark side of Barbie and Ken”s marriage: Artist”s extraordinary photos tell tale of dolls” miserable relationship. Their lives are filled with dream homes, flashy convertibles and ever-stylish wardrobes but Barbie and Ken”s lives may be less than perfect.
Within a day of his eczema being infected Marc was dead One Wednesday night last February, Marc Franks, a fit, 38-year-old company director, mentioned a patch of eczema on his right arm.