Father died on hospital bathroom floor after doctors failed to give him life-saving drugs

Father died on hospital bathroom floor after doctors failed to give him life-saving drugs Edward McKean, 52, died on bathroom floor at University Hospital CoventryHad undergone surgery to remove a benign brain tumour three weeks earlier He died of a pulmonary embolism – a blood clot in the pulmonary arteryHad not received vital blood-thinning drugs which could have saved himInquest heard junior doctor missed the drugs off his medication chart'Neglect' contributed to death and doctors missed opportunities to save him By Emma Innes PUBLISHED: 09:40 GMT, 2 April 2013 | UPDATED: 10:32 GMT, 2 April 2013 Edward McKean, 52, died after doctors failed to notice he was not receiving vital drugs A father-of-three died on the bathroom floor of a hospital after a junior doctor left life-saving drugs off his medication chart, an inquest has heard.

Why that spare tyre could be GOOD for your health: Hard-to-shift fat helps to regulate your immune system

Why that spare tyre could be GOOD for your health: Hard-to-shift fat helps to regulate your immune systemCould stop patients' bodies rejecting organ transplantsHope for those with Lupus or Crohn's disease | UPDATED: 20:13 GMT, 6 June 2012 Dieters desperate to get rid of that spare tyre can finally let it all hang out.