Toddler swallows 42 FRIDGE MAGNETS after mother leaves her in the kitchen for just a few minutes

Toddler swallows 42 FRIDGE MAGNETS after mother leaves him in the kitchen for just a few minutesMother left 16-month-old son by family fridge for matter of minutesRushed him to doctors for scan after realising all fridge magnets had gone X-ray revealed boy had swallowed dozens and he had emergency surgeryHe is now recovering as doctors warn parents to watch young children By Claire Bates PUBLISHED: 11:04 GMT, 14 February 2013 | UPDATED: 12:10 GMT, 14 February 2013 Parents of toddlers know that their curious young ones will put almost anything in their mouths as they explore the world.