Doctors accidentally tear baby’s head off as mother struggles to give birth in Brazilian hospital

Doctors accidentally tear baby”s head off as mother struggles to give birth in Brazilian hospitalA team of five doctors at the Santa Isabel maternity hospital had spent hours trying to deliver the baby
Mother, 22, who has three other children, told her family she heard something “crack”

The little girl who can"t play peek-a-boo in case it sparks a fatal fit

The little girl who can't play peek-a-boo in case it triggers a fatal fit Fits cause Abi Marshall's breathing to stop putting her at risk of brain damage | UPDATED: 14:42 GMT, 2 May 2012 A toddler can't play the game peek-a-boo because of a rare condition that means an unexpected shock can cause a fatal fit.

Girl, 14, dies on first day back at school after eating chocolate brownie which triggered nut allergy

Girl, 14, dies on first day back at school after eating chocolate brownie which triggered nut allergy Naishel Kelly complained of difficulty breathing during a lesson before collapsing in the nurse's office A teenage girl who suffered from a nut allergy died on the first day back at school – moments after eating a chocolate brownie provided by her college. Naishel Kelly, 14, suffered a suspected asthma attack in a lesson shortly after lunch at Brighton College, East Sussex. Naishel, from nearby Hove, complained to friends she was finding it difficult to breathe.