Toddler"s heart stops for THREE MINUTES after hospital nurse accidentally twists his breathing tubes


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Toddler's heart stops for THREE MINUTES after hospital nurse accidentally twists his breathing tubes Sannjay Varathabawan was admitted with a bad cold and breathing problemsWhen a nurse lifted him to clean up his bed, she twisted oxygen tubeThis blocked his air supply and caused his heart to stop for three minutesDoctors frantically battled to save the youngster, who has now recovered By Anna Hodgekiss PUBLISHED: 14:03 GMT, 6 March 2013 | UPDATED: 14:05 GMT, 6 March 2013 A toddler admitted to hospital with a bad cold had to be resuscitated after a nurse accidentally blocked his breathing tubes, his parents claim.

Maddy Pratt-Hooson: Grandmother who saw GP twice a week for 6 MONTHS dies of cancer after being told not to worry


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Grandmother who saw GP twice a week for SIX MONTHS with stomach pain was told not to worry…

Synthetic poo could cure deadly superbugs: Packed with probiotics, scientists say it could kill off deadly bacteria


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Is artificial POO the key to curing deadly superbugs Packed with probiotics, scientists say it could kill off deadly bacteria Faecal transplants already successfully used to tackle the superbug C.

Amoxicillin: Widely prescribed antibiotic is useless at treating coughs and may be harmful


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Widely prescribed antibiotic amoxicillin is useless at treating coughs and may be harmful | UPDATED: 23:45 GMT, 18 December 2012 Amoxicillin does nothing to help treat coughs and could be harmful if used when it is not needed, researchers claim Commonly prescribed antibiotic amoxicillin does nothing to help treat coughs and could be harmful if used when it is not needed, warn experts.

Visitors banned and more wards closed as hospitals battle worst norovirus outbreak for five years


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

'Please, please don't visit': Hospitals in lockdown amid worst norovirus outbreak in five years Birmingham's City Hospital has imposed the ban until further notice after an outbreak of the bug forced four wards to close Comes as Doncaster & Bassetlaw trust takes to Twitter, begging those with any symptoms to stay away Cases of winter vomiting bug up 72% on last year | UPDATED: 13:16 GMT, 14 December 2012 Hospitals are going into lockdown in a desperate bid to get the winter vomiting bug under control.

Deadly hospital super-bug came from North America, say DNA detectives


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Deadly hospital super-bug started in North America, say DNA detectives C.difficile sparked a global epidemic in hospitals in the early 2000sBug started as two drug-resistant strains – one in U.S.

Winter vomiting bug hits 700,000 people as early onset of virus catches NHS "unawares"


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Winter vomiting bug hits 700,000 people as early onset of virus catches NHS 'unawares' | UPDATED: 09:35 GMT, 5 December 2012 Increase: Almost 700,000 people have been struck down by norovirus Hundreds of thousands have been struck down with the winter vomiting bug, according to figures.

I was told my stomach pain was indigestion. In fact, it was a lethal cancer


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

I was told my stomach pain was indigestion.

Winter vomiting bug cases up 52 per cent compared to last year


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Winter vomiting bug cases soar by 52 per cent compared to last year's outbreak Health Protection Agency report reveals huge increase in confirmed outbreaks in hospitalsHospital data represents just the tip of the iceberg as many avoid seeking medical help as virus is spread so easily | UPDATED: 13:46 GMT, 26 November 2012 Thousands of people have fallen victim to the winter vomiting bug earlier than usual, with cases since July up 52 per cent compared to the same period last year.

Bottles of egg whites linked to salmonella cases


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Bottles of liquid egg whites recalled after being linked to salmonella Myprotein brand of liquid eggs associated with seven cases of poisoningFood Standards Agency is trying to trace the source of the eggs used in the product | UPDATED: 14:47 GMT, 16 October 2012 Bottles of liquid egg whites, often used by bodybuilders and bakers, have been recalled after they were linked to salmonella.