Doctors" warning after woman who injected bath salts loses arm, shoulder and breast to flesh-eating infection

Doctors' warning after woman who injected bath salts loses arm, shoulder and breast to flesh-eating infection 'Healthy tissue was literally dying before the surgeons' eyes' ivory wave bath salts Doctors in the U.S are warning about the dangers of bath salts, after a 34-year-old woman caught a flesh-eating infection from injecting some into her arm at a party. The substance, which has been banned in the UK but is still legal in the U.S, caused the life-threatening condition necrotizing fasciitis to spread through her upper body within days.