Georgia Keeling: Girl, two, who died from meningitis after wrongly diagnosed with swine flu was let down by the emergency services, coroner rules

Girl, two, who died from meningitis after wrongly diagnosed with swine flu was let down by the emergency services, coroner rules Coroner returned a narrative verdict and ruled Georgia died following an 'erroneous diagnosis'Georgia's mother called for an ambulance after she was told by swine flu hotline it was unlikely to be swine flu.

Girl, two, died from meningitis after paramedic sent ambulance away saying she had swine flu


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Girl, two, died from meningitis after paramedic sent ambulance away saying she had swine flu Georgia's father tried glass test on her rash but NHS Direct told her it was probably the swine flu virus that was going aroundGeorgia's mother called for an ambulance after she was told by swine flu hotline it was unlikely to be swine flu.