New Zealand woman suffers horrific INTERNAL burns after routine procedure suffers "catastrophic equipment failure"

Woman suffers horrific INTERNAL burns after 'catastrophic equipment failure' during routine gynae operation Jo Partridge, 36, visited hospital for the routine procedure thermal ablationInvolved inserting balloon filled with 87C water to burn womb lining But was left scalded after balloon burst inside her during freak accident She was then left untreated for internal burns by medics for five days11 months later she remains in pain and has had 35 operations to recover PUBLISHED: 15:26 GMT, 23 April 2013 | UPDATED: 15:49 GMT, 23 April 2013 A woman suffered horrific internal burns after scalding water burst from a medical balloon while it was still inside her.

Mechanic whose heart stopped beating for 80 MINUTES brought back to life "like a spluttering old Fort Cortina"

Mechanic whose heart stopped beating for 80 MINUTES brought back to life 'like a spluttering old Fort Cortina' Father of two had massive heart attack in front of three paramedicsThey delivered 50 electric shocks to restart his heart on his way to hospitalDoctors operated on his heart to clear blocked blood vessel in heart while artificially keeping him aliveSpent nine days in medically-induced coma to prevent brain damage | UPDATED: 14:46 GMT, 29 November 2012 A mechanic whose heart stopped beating for 80minutes said surgeons brought him back to life 'like an old Ford Cortina'.