New Zealand woman suffers horrific INTERNAL burns after routine procedure suffers "catastrophic equipment failure"


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Woman suffers horrific INTERNAL burns after 'catastrophic equipment failure' during routine gynae operation Jo Partridge, 36, visited hospital for the routine procedure thermal ablationInvolved inserting balloon filled with 87C water to burn womb lining But was left scalded after balloon burst inside her during freak accident She was then left untreated for internal burns by medics for five days11 months later she remains in pain and has had 35 operations to recover PUBLISHED: 15:26 GMT, 23 April 2013 | UPDATED: 15:49 GMT, 23 April 2013 A woman suffered horrific internal burns after scalding water burst from a medical balloon while it was still inside her.

Intralipid infusion therapy: Couple have longed-for son following five failed cycles of IVF – all thanks to a drip containing EGG YOLK


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Couple have longed-for son following five failed cycles of IVF – all thanks to a drip containing EGG YOLK Hannah and Simon spent five years trying to conceive a childThey decided to try egg and soya solution for final attemptHannah became pregnant and gave birth to Noah in late 2012 and it worked.' Hannah with baby Noah: She was given a drip-feed egg solution, which may have stabilised her immune system Hannah had a condition that meant her body was attacking the embryos, causing her to miscarry.

Selective dorsal rhizotomy: Boy, 4, takes first steps after flying to U.S for surgery despite callous thieves stealing charity funds


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Taking his first steps: Boy whose funds for 35,000 private op were stolen by thieves walks after parents raise money again Corin diagnosed with cerebral palsy at 18months and walked with a frameParents launched fundraising campaign to pay for surgery to loosen his legsIn August thieves stole 1,400 from the fund, but family pressed on his parents started a fundraising campaign to pay for a special procedure to loosen his legs as it is not routinely available on the NHS.

Doctors save man"s life by using neat alcohol to give him a HEART ATTACK


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Doctors save man's life by using neat alcohol to give him a HEART ATTACK Ronald, 77, suffering from a life-threatening disturbance to heart rhythmNeat alcohol injected into artery to destroy heart muscle causing the problemPatient was well enough to leave hospital three days later | UPDATED: 11:20 GMT, 24 December 2012 Doctors have saved a patient's life by killing off part of his heart with neat alcohol.

Allergic reactions: scientists develop test to determine who is most at risk


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

The new test that determines your risk of a deadly allergic reaction Measures levels of an enzyme in the blood Medics hope it will become the definitive allergy test, reducing the chance of life-threatening reactions | UPDATED: 12:08 GMT, 12 October 2012 A new test to indicate which people are most at risk from life-threatening allergic reactions has been developed by British scientists.

Children"s author Jan Fearnley awarded 250,000 after botched laser eye surgery left her with blurred vision


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Children's author awarded 250,000 after botched laser eye surgery left her with blurred visionJan Fearnley, 47, went to private clinic to cure her short-sightednessEnded up permanently scarred when surgeon 'fumbled' with equipment Ophthalmologist responsible found guilty of professional misconductWriter awarded compensation after settling with doctor's insurers | UPDATED: 13:18 GMT, 8 July 2012 A children’s author and illustrator has been awarded 250,000 in compensation seven years after botched laser eye surgery left her with blurred vision.

Children"s author awarded 250,000 after botched laser eye surgery left her with blurred vision


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Children's author awarded 250,000 after botched laser eye surgery left her with blurred visionJan Fearnley, 47, went to private clinic to cure her short-sightednessEnded up permanently scarred when surgeon 'fumbled' with equipment Ophthalmologist responsible found guilty of professional misconductWriter awarded compensation after settling with doctor's insurers | UPDATED: 22:28 GMT, 7 July 2012 A children’s author and illustrator has been awarded 250,000 in compensation seven years after botched laser eye surgery left her with blurred vision.

Woman desperate to become mother died in botched operation designed to help her have children


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Woman desperate to become mother died in botched operation designed to help her have children Surgeons accidentally cut into Mrs El Nahas' bowelShe fatally inhaled vomit after becoming sick from the bile seeping from the wound | UPDATED: 10:12 GMT, 25 June 2012 A woman desperate to become a mother died after a surgeon cut open her bowel during a procedure aimed at helping her to have children.

Hangover after the Jubilee weekend… Could a vitamin drip give you a lift – or is it a crazy fad?


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Hangover after the Jubilee weekend…

Adele"s throat operation cured my "Rod Stewart" voice, says mother


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Adele's throat operation cured my 'Rod Stewart' voice: Mother hails laser therapy that saved the Brit winner's vocal cord – and her own speech When friends told Maggie Honey she sounded like ‘a female Rod Stewart’, she was neither offended nor surprised.


Warning: Use of undefined constant PLUGIN_MYUSERSPINGFORME_LAST_CRON - assumed 'PLUGIN_MYUSERSPINGFORME_LAST_CRON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/myuserspingforme/myuserspingforme.php on line 85