Mother scarred for life after having allergic reaction to her son"s hormones while he was in the womb


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Allergic to my unborn son: Mother scarred for life after reacting to her baby's hormones while he was in the wombPainful and itchy rash began covering Dayle Byrom's body at 20 weeksDoctors believe she is intolerant to testosterone produced by the foetus By Emma Reynolds PUBLISHED: 12:40 GMT, 25 September 2012 | UPDATED: 12:40 GMT, 25 September 2012 A new mother was scarred for life after an allergic reaction to her son while he was still in the womb.

Former soldier who took on penny-pinching NHS bosses in fight to get life-saving drug dies of terminal cancer aged 37


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Former soldier who took on NHS bosses in fight to get life-saving drug dies of terminal cancer aged 37Father of two spent six months battling to get drug AvastinPostcode lottery meant he could not get medicine that was available to patients living just a few miles awayEventually lied about address to get treatment – but it was too late By Emma Reynolds PUBLISHED: 13:12 GMT, 7 June 2012 | UPDATED: 15:00 GMT, 7 June 2012 A former soldier who bravely took on penny-pinching NHS bosses in his fight to get a drug that could save his life has died of terminal cancer aged 37.

Why a hot bath could turn your daily pills into a killer dose


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Why a hot bath could turn your daily pills into a killer dose When it comes to taking medication, most of us are aware that certain conditions can alter their effectiveness. For instance, some pills should be taken with or after food, while some are best swallowed on an empty stomach

Grandmother dies in freak accident after hot bath caused medical skin patch to give her an overdose


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/bigwife/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 514

Grandmother dies in freak accident after hot bath caused medical skin patch to give her an overdose A grandmother died when a hot bath caused a patch she was wearing on her arm to give her an overdose of medication. Barbara Reynolds, 67, was killed minutes after getting into the bath at her Leicestershire home as the heat sped up the release of the painkilling drug. She had been using Fentanyl patches for chronic pain since 2002 – but the “surge” of the drug into her body made her heart stop