Girl, 14, dies on first day back at top independent school from suspected asthma attack A 14-year-old girl died on her first day back at a leading independent school after suffering a suspected asthma attack. Naishel Kelly, 14, had trouble breathing in a lesson shortly after lunch at Brighton College, East Sussex.
Girl, 14, dies on first day back at school after eating chocolate brownie which triggered nut allergy Naishel Kelly complained of difficulty breathing during a lesson before collapsing in the nurse's office A teenage girl who suffered from a nut allergy died on the first day back at school – moments after eating a chocolate brownie provided by her college. Naishel Kelly, 14, suffered a suspected asthma attack in a lesson shortly after lunch at Brighton College, East Sussex. Naishel, from nearby Hove, complained to friends she was finding it difficult to breathe.