Why a glass of red wine with your steak can LOWER cholesterol Red wine helps to prevent release of damaging compounds in dark meat that can raise cholesterolResearchers say may be the reason why red wine has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease By Anna Hodgekiss PUBLISHED: 16:19 GMT, 14 January 2013 | UPDATED: 13:01 GMT, 15 January 2013 For those who dither over whether to have that glass of wine with dinner, it's good news.
Does having sex make women more fertile Semen found to trigger ovulation The vital protein has been found in the semen of a wide variety of mammals from llamas to rabbits to humans | UPDATED: 14:49 GMT, 21 August 2012 Semen isn't just vehicle for carrying sperm – it also plays a crucial role in triggering ovulation, according to a new study.
We need a miracle: Mother's plea as rare brain defect causes daughter's head to inflate to THREE times normal size Girl, 3, has Hydrocephalus that has caused a build-up of spinal fluid on her brainTwo-hour procedure could have cured condition but poverty-stricken family couldn't afford it | UPDATED: 11:15 GMT, 24 July 2012 [headerlinks These are the heart-wrenching images of a toddler who suffers from a rare disease which has caused her head to inflate to three times the size of an average adult.
Overweight girl, 17, first teenager to have tummy tube to fool body into thinking it's full By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 1:34 PM on 28th February 2012 A British 17-year-old girl has become the first overweight teenager to be fitted with a revolutionary device that treats obesity and diabetes.
Killed by her hair extensions: Woman dies after allergic reaction 'to glue in hairdo' as expert says he has seen four similar deaths in three months Pathologist tells inquest there are ten to 20 deaths a year caused by allergic reaction to hair extension glueCourt hears that sweating from dancing all night may have caused glue to enter Atasha Graham's blood stream Atasha Graham died after suffering a massive allergic reaction that may have been triggered by the glue in her hair extensions after a night out dancing A woman died from a massive allergic reaction that could have been caused by the glue in her hair extensions, a pathologist said yesterday.