Woman who suffered extreme allergic reaction to eyelash extensions is told by salon 'remove them yourself' Jane Rolfe, 42, had severe reaction to glue used to apply eyelash extensionsLeft with severely blistered skin for weeks and had to take steroids Salon refused to remove eyelashes so took her five hours at home Now can't get compensation because salon voided insurance policy By Anna Hodgekiss PUBLISHED: 12:06 GMT, 1 February 2013 | UPDATED: 15:04 GMT, 1 February 2013 A woman who suffered an extreme allergic reaction to eyelash extensions was forced to spend five hours peeling them off her face after the salon refused to remove them.
It's not just the number of sperm that matters – they need to be the same LENGTH, too Experts compared semen samples from more than 100 men who had fertility problems They found that consistent tail-length trumped average length when it came to strong-swimming sperm | UPDATED: 17:02 GMT, 17 December 2012 Men have a better chance of having children if they have semen teeming with strong-swimmers.
Woman with rare stomach condition which has caused her to lose nearly half her body weight begs NHS for an operation – to PILE ON the poundsAlison Jukes suffers vomiting and nausea whenever she tries to eat or drinkShe is kept alive by tube feeding nutrients directly to her stomachHer weight has plummeted from 12st in 2010 to just seven stone today | UPDATED: 07:12 GMT, 13 September 2012 A woman with a rare disorder which has caused her to shed nearly half her body weight has been turned down by the NHS for an operation to help her to gain weight.
Waking nightmares: Heart pounding.
How hundreds of patients are dying of thirst in hospital: The story of a 22-year-old who died in hospital from dehydration shocked Britain.
Patient dying of thirst rang 999: Inquest hears of mother’s fury at nurses who neglected son Nurses forgot to give Kane Gorny his medication and he became so delirious he called 999
Diabetic mother, 55, died in hospital after nurse's 'gross failure' to check her dangerously low blood sugar levels Mrs Pitt admitted herself to hospital when she realised her glucose levels were very lowCoroner says nurse failed to provide basic medical treatment'My wife deserved far better,' says distraught husband of 35 years | UPDATED: 15:07 GMT, 25 June 2012 Diabetic Margaret Pitt, 55, suffered irreversible brain damage in November 2010 after medics at Alexandra Hospital, in Redditch, Worcestershire, failed to monitor her blood sugar levels A diabetic mother-of-three died after doctors forgot to check her blood sugar levels – days after she was admitted to hospital with dangerously low glucose levels.
Toddler beating meningitis that took his feet and fingers with smiles and giggles | UPDATED: 12:21 GMT, 28 March 2012 A seven-month-old boy is still smiling and giggling, despite losing his feet and fingers of one hand to a devastating bout of meningitis.
4,000 for slipping on a potato and 2,500 for walking into a door…
Vest that can diagnose heart attacks as soon as they happen to be trialled in British hospital Vest contains 80 sensors to provide a 360 degree 3D colour view of the heart Patients at a British hospital will be the first in the world to use a revolutionary cardiac vest designed to immediately alert medics to heart attacks.