Talented teenager, 14, found dead by her father after suffering from suspected septicaemia

Talented teenager, 14, found dead by her father after suffering from suspected septicaemiaNatasha Scott-Falber fell ill with what her family thought was the norovirusBut she was found dead at her father's home on Valentine's DayIt is now believed the teenager may have died from septicaemia By Suzannah Hills PUBLISHED: 17:41 GMT, 19 February 2013 | UPDATED: 20:42 GMT, 19 February 2013 Shock: Schoolgirl Natasha Scott-Falber, 14, is believed to have died from septicemia A talented teenager who had dreams of starring in the West End has died from suspected septicaemia aged just 14.

The heartache of losing my baby was made more painful by the NHS"s callous indifference

The heartache of losing my baby was made more painful by the NHS's callous indifferenceHelen Carroll hoped for a daughter but came into complicationsShe was told she had lost her baby during a scanWas then left waiting for an operation which never took place | UPDATED: 07:50 GMT, 19 December 2012 Enlarge Nurses were unable to find a heartbeat when Helen Carroll attended went for a scan following complications during her pregnancy From the second those two blue lines appeared on the pregnancy test stick, I’d looked forward to breathing in my baby’s scent and nuzzling its soft, downy cheeks.

Wife"s agony as husband dies during "safe" procedure to donate liver to brother-in-law who passed away less than a year later

Wife's agony as husband dies during 'safe' procedure to donate liver to brother-in-law who passed away less than a year later | UPDATED: 23:16 GMT, 10 April 2012 When Paul Hawks discovered on Thanksgiving Day that his brother-in-law was so seriously ill he would die if he didn’t receive a new liver he offered to donate his own without hesitation.

Girl, 14, dies on first day back at school after eating chocolate brownie which triggered nut allergy

Girl, 14, dies on first day back at school after eating chocolate brownie which triggered nut allergy Naishel Kelly complained of difficulty breathing during a lesson before collapsing in the nurse's office A teenage girl who suffered from a nut allergy died on the first day back at school – moments after eating a chocolate brownie provided by her college. Naishel Kelly, 14, suffered a suspected asthma attack in a lesson shortly after lunch at Brighton College, East Sussex. Naishel, from nearby Hove, complained to friends she was finding it difficult to breathe.