The most creative, innovative, and inspiring practitioners in the professional animal photobombing scene.
35. Inconsiderate Horse<br >Someone needs to tell this horse that he has a face like a horse and he shouldn’t go around ruining people’s pictures.
34. Halloween Cat<br >Halloween Cat is all, “What I dressed up as a goddamn cat, OK Give me some candy.”
33. Idiot Friend Cat<br >No one else is laughing, Idiot Friend Cat. This photo shoot was for a very serious piece about cats with learning disabilities.
32. The “This Is What You Look Like” Otter
31. Attention Hound <br >This dog also sits in the front of the class and seems to think he’ll have a better chance of getting called on if he raises his paw higher than everyone else.
30. Crasher Penguin<br >The worst part is that he doesn’t even have a beach permit.
29. Probably Overreacting Dog
28. Bodyguard Cat<br >It still counts as a photobomb even if you are trying to block a bullet.
27. Russian Military Goat<br >Bonus: There is a ghost in the doorway as well, but it doesn’t count as a photobomb if you are “from the other side.”
26. The Sexy Kangaroos<br >I’m actually not sure who’s photobombing whom here – kind of depends on whether this is a kangaroo vacation picture or a kangaroo porn shoot. So tough to tell the difference these days.
25. Sad Window Kitten<br >Why are you so sad, Window Kitten Hopefully because you keep ruining your mom’s photos and you are guilty about it! Ugh.
24. Extremely Interested Cat<br >Did you know that 95 percent of photobombing accidents could have been avoided if your camera was just A LITTLE BIT LESS FASCINATING
23. Evil Cat Who Knows Something You Don’t Know
22. Censorship Cat
21. The “This Is What You Look Like” Cat
20. Goofy-Ass Photobombing Fish
19. The “Oh, sorry, am I ruining your dramatic MySpace picture” Cat
18. The “This Story Doesn’t End Well” Bear<br >This story doesn’t end well.
17. Overly Self-Serious Cat<br >This overly self-serious cat just completely ruined what was going to be a perfectly good picture of some dude in a blue shirt.
16. Dog Who Clearly Doesn’t Understand The Concept Of Staring Off Wistfully Into The Middle Distance
15. The “This Is What You Look Like” Hippo
14. The Levitating Cat<br >Incorporating levitation is extremely advanced photobombing. Do not try this without practice.
13. Censorship Fish<br >It is well known that fish are ridiculous prudes about PDA.
12. Duomo Pigeon<br >Duomo Pigeon really doesn’t want you to find Waldo.
11. Stalker Cat<br >This is from a scene in a doggie horror film where they develop their vacation pictures and realize they were being watched the whole time.
10. The “Look, I’m Your Face!” Fish<br >Kind of running out of clever names for these things.
9. Surprised Walrus<br >”Me You want to take a picture of little old me” No, you dumb walrus. Get out of the shot, dude.
8. Wedding Llama<br >Many happy nuptials have been ruined by malicious wedding llamas. They’re a blight on society.
7. Scandalized Cat<br >Oh, come on dude. It’s not like they’re hurting anyone.
6. Seal Who Thinks He’s A Penguin But Who Is Not Fooling ANYBODY
5. The Sinister Plotting Dog
4. The Sinister Plotting Cat
3. Crasher Seal<br >Your penguin party isn’t even really a party unless Crasher Seal shows up. He is like the Bill Murray of Antarctica.
2. The Photobombing Sloth<br >Sloths are so hot right now – some might even call it cynical that they’ve started photobombing people, but I just see it as taking advantage of an important cultural moment to advance their image.
1. Crasher Squirrel<br >The first, and the greatest. Crasher squirrel invented the idea of animal photobombing. He is a trailblazer and a legend.