Patient dubbed 'the invisible man' by a coroner was ignored by hospital doctors for three DAYS before he died Walter Coles, 88, was transferred to Wycombe Hospital last summerBut senior doctors were unaware of his arrival and his care was 'overlooked' The only documentation of his stay 'verged on useless', an inquest heardAs well as not being examined, his medication chart went missing .
Woman, 42, bled to death after routine back op in hospital where staff had warned bosses about 'grave risks to patients' Andrea Green died hours after the operation at Barnsley District Hospital Post-mortem report listed cause of death as internal bleeding It later emerged she may not have needed the surgery after allStaff had already warned about 'extreme pressure and stress' in department By Anna Hodgekiss PUBLISHED: 11:17 GMT, 22 February 2013 | UPDATED: 23:22 GMT, 22 February 2013 Andrea Green bled to death after a routine back operation she may not actually have needed A fit and healthy woman bled to death after having routine surgery for a back pain.
Three-year-old girl dies of dehydration after locum doctor sent her home from A&E without carrying out basic testsMylee Ward, who had a rare brain disorder, was laid across chairs instead of a bed by Dr Mushfikur RahmanThe locum doctor at Chesterfield Royal Hospital, in Derbyshire, then failed to carry out 'basic tests' an inquest has heardNext day she was found unconscious in her playpen and pronounced dead By Chris Brooke PUBLISHED: 10:39 GMT, 14 February 2013 | UPDATED: 01:58 GMT, 15 February 2013 A girl of three died of dehydration after a locum doctor in a casualty unit sent her home without doing basic tests that would have saved her life, an inquest was told.
Father, 49, died from heart attack after GP failed to investigate chest pains THREE times George Black attended the Temple Hill Surgery in Dartford, Kent Each time complained of chest pain he was not properly investigated Died eight days after final visit to surgery, even after tests showed problemsFamily said staff at the surgery should be 'hung out to dry' for their actions complaining of indigestion.
'My wife is giving me the strength to seek the truth': Husband of Irish mother who died after suffering miscarriage demands answers at inquest Savita Halappanavar died of blood poisoning after an abortion was refusedHusband Praveen today: 'It's not easy to sit there in the court' Medical records stating that Mrs Halappanavar had requested an abortion were leaked last night The hearing, which is expected to last more than a week, will begin on April 8 at Galway Courthouse /11/21/article-2236221-160672FF000005DC-364_306x415.jpg” width=”306″ height=”415″ alt=”The HSE is investigating the death of Savita Halappanavar died of blood poisoning after doctors refused her an abortion ” class=”blkBorder” /> Death: Savita Halappanavar died in hospital on October 28 last year from suspected septicaemia The husband of an Indian dentist who died after she suffered a miscarriage in Ireland said his late wife is giving him the strength to fight for the truth.
Girl, 3, died from low blood pressure after hospital doctors failed to give her 'basic medical care', says coroner Isla's blood pressure was 'unacceptably low', finds coronerDoctors failed to hand over properly between teams caring for the little girl Parents pay tribute to 'energetic little girl' | UPDATED: 16:12 GMT, 19 September 2012 A three-year-old's death could have been avoided if medics at her children's intensive care unit had given her basic medical care, a coroner said today.
Wife bleeds to death after 'brainwashed' by midwife into having home birth, inquest hears Inquest hears midwife 'tugged' placenta out with great forceMidwife reassured husband the rest would come out 'naturally'Mother later rushed to hospital where doctors found 30 per cent of placenta remained in her body | UPDATED: 15:43 GMT, 5 September 2012 A woman who was so anxious about giving birth she hired a private midwife bled to death after her placenta was 'ripped out', an inquest heard.
Mother, 28, dies after doctors dismiss her heart condition as acid reflux Gemma has chronic inflammation of the heart which would have been picked up by an ECG testGP said Gemma had not mentioned she was suffering chest pains during her appointment three days before her death | UPDATED: 14:34 GMT, 27 August 2012 A young mother died after doctors misdiagnosed her inflamed heart as acid reflux, an inquest has heard.
Disabled girl, 12, who was left in NHS hospital until rigor mortis set in died after catalogue of failings by medical staffEmma Stones died of blood poisoning at Tameside General Hospital in February 2011Care she received from medical staff was 'inadequate' and 'simply not acceptable', coroner rulesHospital staff failed to monitor Emma properly because they were 'busy', inquest hearsEmma's body was 'ice cold' when her father saw her, even though staff told him she had only just diedNurse was suspended for one month and given a warning before resuming her job | UPDATED: 01:50 GMT, 7 August 2012 Victim: Emma Stones died in hospital following a catalogue of errors by medical staff who provided a level of care that was 'inadequate' and 'simply not acceptable', a coroner ruled A coroner last night condemned a hospital after hearing a girl may have died in her bed and then been left by staff for so long she developed rigor mortis.
Scandal of healthy grandmother who died in hospital after going without food for seven days | UPDATED: 07:04 GMT, 30 July 2012 A healthy, active grandmother died in hospital after she was denied food and water for more than a week.