Father who had his ear bitten off in attack is fitted with ultra-realistic prosthetic replacement

Father who had his ear bitten off in random attack is fitted with ultra-realistic prosthetic Father-of-two had his ear bitten off by a stranger at a fireworks eventMr Tracey was shocked at how realistic his new prosthetic wasHe said he thought it was hilarious when his ear went flying at a nightclub

Atasha Graham dies "after allergic reaction to glue in her hairdo" during night out

Killed by her hair extensions: Woman dies after allergic reaction 'to glue in hairdo' as expert says he has seen four similar deaths in three months Pathologist tells inquest there are ten to 20 deaths a year caused by allergic reaction to hair extension glueCourt hears that sweating from dancing all night may have caused glue to enter Atasha Graham's blood stream Atasha Graham died after suffering a massive allergic reaction that may have been triggered by the glue in her hair extensions after a night out dancing A woman died from a massive allergic reaction that could have been caused by the glue in her hair extensions, a pathologist said yesterday.